Extension in Agricultural Economics
The extension activities of the department of agricultural economics are composed of traditional Cooperative Extension programming, extension’s Commercial Agriculture programming, the extension programming included in some grant-funded centers, and programming in the areas of community development and public policy.
Ag. Economics Extension Faculty – What They Do
- Support University of Missouri Extension Regional Extension Specialists
- By serving as mentors and resources for information and materials
- By conducting in-service education and developing teaching materials
- By speaking on request to groups and teaching classes and workshops
for off-campus clientele
- Participate in cooperative programs with agricultural and related groups.
- Respond to requests for information or assistance from regional extension specialists; Missouri residents; local, state, and national media; and others.
Ag. Economics Extension Faculty – Who They Are
Ag. Economics Extension Programs – Areas They Cover